Certification Training Courses:
We offer two Business Relationship Management certification courses.
- The Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP) course is a foundational course – it focuses on the role of Business Relationship Manager in an organization and how it fits in the BRM organizational capability. Classroom | Online
- (Classroom / Online) The Certified Business Relationship Manager (CBRM) course is focused on intermediate to advanced level Business Relationship Managers. Classroom | Online
BRM Introduction Workshops
Workshops focused on ensuring your organization understands the role of Business Relationship Management. We will align these workshops to your requirements, so that they have the most impact for your organization.
- BRM Introduction - In this introduction to BRM, attendees will develop an understanding of Business Relationship Management (BRM) as an organizational capability and recognize the importance of the BRM Role within the provider organization in achieving this capability.
- BRM Executive Overview - The BRM Executive Overview is intended to give the Executive Team of a provider team in an organization an understanding of the importance of Business Relationship Management. This session focuses on why Business Relationship Management is required to converge the provider and business teams to focus the organization on value and innovation.
Business Relationship Management workshops that can be adjusted to your specific requirements.
- Business Relationship Management Capability Improvement - In this workshop we simplify the process of coming up with a roadmap by using a discussion board that organizes the objectives, activities and stakeholders. The board comes with over 150 cards that are focused on improvement activities for the Business, the Business Relationship Management team and the Service Provider.
- Behavior Assessment & Action Planning
- Value Management - “Value Management: From Idea to Optimization” – This interactive workshop takes you on the journey how to discover, create, realize and optimize value in your organization. The objective is to show attendees techniques and approaches to define the value management workflow in an organization and the role of the BRM in this workflow.
- Business Relationship Management Simulation – The Grab @ Pizza simulation focuses on increasing the Performance of your Business through the creation of a high performing IT department that goes beyond service provider and becomes a strategic partner Your team runs the IT department of one of the world’s largest pizza companies. Your task is to support the business with excellent IT products and services. The market is highly competitive which forces your Business to design new products, develop powerful marketing and sales initiatives and develop a high level of operating excellence with a fast, low cost, high quality order and delivery process. IT plays an important role in enabling the business to achieve its strategic aims. Your challenge in this Business Relationship Management (BRM) simulation is to align yourself with business demands and organize your IT capabilities in such a way that the Business can achieve its targets for lowering operational costs, increasing revenue and market share, and increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty.
BRM Assessment - To be able to improve you need to know where you currently are. The objective of the BRM assessment is to provide a roadmap for improvement for a Business Relationship Management group in an organization.
The assessment and roadmap are based on best practices from various frameworks such as BRM BOK, COBIT (Enterprise Governance of IT), ITIL, LeanIT, Managing Benefits. To be able to assess the maturity and the role of the BRM group relative to Business-IT convergence the following 6 criteria will be used in the BRM assessment:
- Competency and Value Measurements
- Scope and Architecture
The assessment consists of four key steps:
- Initiation – to learn and gather information of what is currently happening
- Review – to examine the processes and organizational practices
- Analysis – to evaluate and document observations and recommendations
- Roadmap Development – high level activities with prioritized recommendations
We use a combination of interviews and workshops to assess the current situation.
The assessment can be aligned to your needs. Assessment can be done in a time period of 2 to 6 weeks depending on the size of the organization and geographic distribution.
Coaching services are performance driven, focused on clear tasks and is often a short term engagement
- Team Coaching Team coaching focuses on making sure the BRM team has the right skills and is focused on improving the performance of the team.
- Individual Coaching This is an individual agreement with a BRM. We help you with your challenges and how you can improve.